The book tells the story of the scientists who have pioneered the clean energy future they envisaged, the policy makers who got it right (and wrong) and the visionaries who took it at least one step forwards in creating early hydrogen markets. It is a cautionary tale of how science can lead, but society does not always follow. Ultimately this book provides a series of historical lessons and a list of next steps for hydrogen, recommended by experts who have worked in this field for decades.
The book provides all you need to know about hydrogen, past, present and future with the aim of educating the widest audience on the future of hydrogen through the stories from leading scientists in the field.
- Chapter 1 – Adventures in Hydrogen
- Chapter 2 – Hydrogen in Nature
- Chapter 3 – Hydrogen Pioneers
- Chapter 4 – Hydrogen in Action
- Chapter 5 – Hydrogen Moonshot
- Chapter 6. – Hydrogen Progress
- Chapter 7 – Hydrogen Earthshot
- Chapter 8 – Hydrogen Future